COVID-19 Safety Plan
Business name: Olsen-Sottile Insurance Brokers Inc.
Date completed: Dec. 1, 2021
Developed by: Olsen-Sottile Management
Person responsible for actions: Paul Sottile
Measures we are taking
How we’re ensuring workers know how to keep themselves safe from exposure to COVID-19
· We provided employees with information on COVID-19.
· We encourage employees to follow COVID-19 news.
How we’re screening for COVID-19
· We provided employees with a screening email that they reference daily before coming into work. They are to contact management if they have any symptoms.
How we’re controlling the risk of transmission in our workplace
· Front doors have been locked to the public since the outbreak started.
· Employees must wear masks when clients show up outside the office.
· We have a drop box in the front and anything that goes in there is not touched for 24 hours.
· Hand sanitizer is available in the office.
· We previously allowed certain employees to work from home.
What we will do if there is a potential case, or suspected exposure to, COVID-19 at our workplace
· We will make employees aware of the situation and recommend they get tested.
· We will have the infected employee quarantine at home for 14 days and require proof of no longer being infected before being allowed to return to the office.
How we’re managing any new risks caused by the changes made to the way we operate our business
· We will keep up to date with COVID news and government recommendations.
· We will discuss the current working environment with employees and make sure everyone is comfortable with any changes.
How we’re making sure our plan is working
· Management will periodically meet to discuss the current work situation and make sure that we are doing everything we can to keep our staff and clients safe.